U11 Fixture Request Postponement Form 2018/19
Complete the form below to request a fixture postponement
- Please provide at least 14 days notices before the fixture is due to take place so that we can try and find the opposition team a different fixture to play.
- For competitive fixtures League Rule 20 (E) (vi) applies
- A club may apply for a fixture to be postponed NO LESS THAN 14 days from the scheduled fixture date.
- Any fixture postponement within 3 days of the scheduled fixture date will be automatically awarded to the opposition unless the opposition team agrees the fixture to be rescheduled. Any request from opposition teams must be received by the Secretary within 2 days of the fixture.
- Request received less than 14 days but more than 3 days before the fixture date will result in the following;
- 1st postponement = Fixture will be rescheduled
- 2nd or further postponements = Fixture will be awarded to the opposition unless the opposition team requests that the fixture to be rescheduled. Any request from opposition teams must be received by the Secretary within 2 days of the fixture.
- Request will be reviewed and a decision communicated by the fixture being rescheduled to a new date or being awarded to the opposition.
Please select a valid form