2019/20 Player Registration Available
The online player registration system for 2019/20 is now available through http://register.thesurreyprimaryleague.com/players
Here are some tips and answers to some common questions and to help you use the online system.
#1 No Log in details required. You do not need any log in details to register a player. Just head to http://register.thesurreyprimaryleague.com/players and find your club.
#2 ALL players require a NEW photo for the new season. Where last season’s photo is being submitted the registration will be rejected. The photo must be passport size and style – head and shoulders only (no copies of passport photos, selfies, sunglasses, side views, ice creams, etc).
#3 Preparation is key! Before attempting to register a player,make sure you have the following for each player. Read the Checklist document here, https://surreyprimaryleague.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/SPL-Player-Registration-Checklist-2019-20.pdf
- The player’s name, gender and date of birth.
- The name, contact number and email of the parent or guardian of the player.
- A scanned copy of the player’s identification document. It must be formatted in either a .pdf, .jpeg or .png format. Do not resize the proof of identification, only the photo needs to be a certain size.This can either be;
- the player’s 2018/19 SPL Team Card or,
- the player’s passport
- the player’s birth certificate
- A recent (within the last 6 months) scanned passport style image of the player. It must be formatted in either a .jpeg or .png format and be 99 pixels in width and 128 pixels in height. Read the guidance here, https://surreyprimaryleague.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/SPL-Player-Registration-Photo-Guidance-2019-20.pdf
#4 A player’s registration lasts for 1 season. All players need to be registered online, register.thesurreyprimaryleague.com/players.
#5 How do I check a registration? Your club secretary can log in to check if registrations have been approved, rejected or are awaiting approval.
- Checklist (including how to crop or re-size your photos)
- What is an acceptable player photo?
- Step by step instructions to register your players
- Age eligibility criteria from The FA
- Club administrators guide
All documents are available from www.surreyprimaryleague.com/administration/