All teams are required to request or report a postponement following the guidelines below.
This includes postponements because of an unplayable pitch only (waterlogged, frozen etc…) or a request due to (County Cup fixtures, School Trips, DofE, Weddings, Coaching Course attendance and any other reason…)
- If you receive a Text message from Full-time, you should reply ‘P-P’ with your team code
- The League is not automatically notified of County Cup fixtures, please can the involved team(s) inform the League by requesting a postponement form at the earliest opportunity.
- The League Rule for postponements is 20 (E)
(vi) A club may apply for a fixture to be postponed NO LESS THAN 14 days from the scheduled fixture date. Any fixture postponement within 3 days of the scheduled fixture date will be automatically awarded to the opposition unless the opposition team agrees the fixture to be rescheduled. Any request from opposition teams must be received by the Secretary within 2 days of the fixture.
Request received less than 14 days but more than 3 days before the fixture date will result in the following;
- 1st postponement = Fixture will be rescheduled
- 2nd or further postponements = Fixture will be awarded to the opposition unless the opposition team requests that the fixture to be rescheduled. Any request from opposition teams must be received by the Secretary within 2 days of the fixture.
The day and time for the cut-off date and time for a late postponement are:
|Fixture Day||3 Day Cut Off Day & Time|
|Sunday||Thursday at 23:59|
|Monday||Friday at 23:59|
|Tuesday||Saturday at 23:59|
|Wednesday||Sunday at 23:59|
|Thursday||Monday at 23:59|
|Friday||Tuesday at 23:59|
|Saturday||Wednesday at 23:59|
A postponement (or a request for a postponement) is to be reported to your League Coordinator by following the steps below: