The 1st and 2nd round draws for the following Cups are on the website.
U17 Senior Cup
U17 Junior Cup
U16 Senior Cup
U16 Junior Cup
U15 Senior Cup
U15 Junior Cup
U14 Senior Cup
U14 Junior Cup
U13 Senior Cup
U13 Junior Cup
U12 Senior Cup
U12 Junior Cup
The fixture dates are available by clicking the links below.
Cup and Trophy Rules 2019/20
- NO extra time – There is no extra time. If the scores are equal at full-time, penalty kicks in accordance with the Laws of the Game’ shall determine the result.
- No player shall be allowed to play for more than one competing team in the Cup/Trophy Competitions. Temporary Transfers are not permitted.
- With exception of the Cup Final, all ties shall be played on the ground of the first-named Club, unless it has been agreed to switch the venue and the SPL has been informed.
- Teams eliminated from the first two rounds of the Cup Competition shall be entered into the Trophy Competition
- Match official’s fee is to be paid by the home team.
- Each Club in the U13 to U18 age groups shall provide a competent Assistant Referee for the match. Any Club failing to do so shall be fined ten pounds (£10) for each offence.
- Players must be registered with the SPL by 31st January 2020 to participate in the Cup or Trophy for this season.
- The next round of the Cup or Trophy has already been drawn and available on the SPL website.
- In the event of two Clubs taking part in the same match having similar kit colours, the home team shall change.
- In the event of a Club failing to keep an Cup or Trophy fixture, they will incur a fine and order the defaulting Club to pay any expenses incurred by the opponents or disqualify them from the Competition